The net.America Corporation invites you to experience Medical Village 2021, a Virtual Career Expo, like no other!
Join us for a virtual tour through apprenticeship career pathways and developing an inclusive workforce.
Our goal is to inspire career seekers, employers and stakeholders to see the value in Registered Apprenticeship Programs and career pathways within the healthcare industry.
Through our discussions we seek to:
- To gain new perspective and deeper insights into the paradigm shifts occurring in the Mid-Atlantic and nationally,
regarding student success.
- To gain insights to challenges encountered with registering and expanding registered apprenticeship programs.
- To share innovations that are employed to enhance outcomes in the last year during the pandemic.
Workforce and Industry professionals from around the country will be available to meet with students and anyone interested in healthcare careers to discuss opportunities in this growing field and beyond.
The Medical Village 2021 will take place virtually on Tuesday May 4th, 2021 with sessions from 8:30am - 3pm.
This one-day event is filled with networking opportunities, 1-on-1 discussions, breakout sessions, and opportunities to discover the variety of roles available in the field.
*Must register prior to the event to attend. Limited seats available. Register today to secure your seat.
How it works
- Register Create your account and fill out the event registration form
- Explore Login anytime before the event to learn more about employers and speakers.
- Attend On the event date and time, login and join the live sessions from anywhere.